- You will be contacted by your coach via email/phone typically 2-3 weeks before the first game of the season with the practice schedule.
- Practice time and length will be determined by your coach.
- Practice length is typically between 45-90 minutes depending on age group.
- Location is Tidelands Park in the Fall, Coronado Cays in the Spring.
- Practices are normally scheduled Monday – Friday.
Your child needs shin guards (mandatory), - cleats are recommended, but not necessary.
We also recommend bringing water to practices and games. No earrings, rings, or bracelets will be allowed at practices or games for safety reasons.
We offer the following age groups:
- Micro: 4-5yr (coed)
- U8: 6-8yr
- U10: 8-10yr
- U12: 10-12yr
Check Age Chart
Registration fees include uniform jersey, shorts, socks, insurance fees, and CALSOUTH registration fees.
Your player will also get a photo package that includes a team photo. (Additional photo packages will be available for purchase.)
- Micros: $175.00
- U8: $220.00
- U10: $260.00
- U12: $260.00
A $35.00 late fee will be added to the Registration fee during late registration period.
No refunds given for requests not accommodated. We cannot guarantee placement of players playing on the same team with friend, or specific practice days.